(1) For the operation of its online shop and for the acceptance and processing of orders including delivery, invoicing and monitoring of payments, the Seller collects and uses its customers’ personal data as well as partly pseudonymised and anonymised customer data. In all these transactions, the Seller strictly complies with all data protection laws applicable in Germany, including but not limited to the German Federal Data Protection Act and the German Telemedia Act.
(2) The Seller’s collection and use of such data exclusively serves for proper function and interactive communication with the customer as well as for the control and processing of the order transactions initiated and the purchases made by the customer.
(3) The customer’s communication of personal data, e.g. when the customer enters his/her order, is voluntary and limited to the extent necessary for the acceptance and processing of the business transaction. The use and transmission, if any, of the data to carefully monitored companies (shipping, payment, encashment) are carried out exclusively for the performance of the contract with the customer. There will be no use of the data or transmission of data to third parties beyond this purpose.
(4) For the purposes of advertising, market research or the design of the telemedia in line with demand, the Seller shall be allowed to create use profiles when pseudonyms are used, unless the customer objects to this. The Seller shall ensure that such use profiles will not be merged with data relating to the customer concerned. The customer shall be entitled to object to such use of his/her use data at any time.
(6) At any time and free of charge the customer may request information about his/her personal data stored and, if required, the correction, blocking or deletion of these data.
(7) The office responsible as defined by the German Data Protection Act is the Seller’s office which can be reached by post, by facsimile or by email at the following address:
Verlag Nicolas Unger
Fax no. : +49 (0) 3212-1241714
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests relating to information, correction, blocking, deletion and the objection to pseudonymised use data, the revocation of any consent given with regard to data collection, use or processing are to be directed to this office..
(8) For the acquisition of data relating to the use and assessment of our website, we use the web analytics service Google Analytics as follows:
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, i.e. text files that are stored on your computer and that allow the analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is sent to a server operated by Google in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your browsing activities, to compile reports of your browsing activities for the website operators and to provide further services in connection with the use of the website and the Internet. If necessary, Google will also send this information to third parties should this be required by law or to the extent third parties process these data on behalf of Google. In no event will Google establish a connection between your IP address and other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting your browser software accordingly. However, we would like to point out that you may not be able to fully use all functions of this website if you disable cookies. By using this website, you agree to Google’s processing the data collected about you in the manner described above and for the purpose stated above.